• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Anyone interested in riding tat late Sept early Oct

Reaction score
I live between Houston and Austin. Looking to ride to Palo Duro Canyon, up to Boise Ok. jump on tat through Colorado to white rim trail Utah. Back down to New Mexico and ride Bdr south back home. I have 14 days to do this. If someone is interested let me know. I’m 42 and in good shape. Can ride gas tank to gas tank. Have Ktm 1190 or Wr250 that I can ride. Plan on camping and hotels. I like to shoot the crap and get along with most people. Got 3 months to plan if someone is interested in a ride like this, but will go alone if not.

I may be able to make it, and would love to if so. We'll talk.

Last edited:
So, had a long talk with LostCoz and I'm in. The dates should be around the end of September and the beginning of October.

Last edited:
Have a great time, we where going to ride the TAT this year (rode it 4 years ago) but it got delayed to 2019, we will ride the CDR again this year (fantastic ride and I think better than the TAT, but doesn't have the same bragging rights as the TAT!!).

Gary

Back