• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Tarrant Co Meet & Greet - 6:30ish

I was thinking Italian sounded good, either Mama Mia's or the place we went to last time up north. I'm back to caging it regardless of where we go. Mike should pick though, he posted first and hasn't been in a while.

Right now I'm iffy. I have an MRI scheduled for 6, so it depends on how long it takes..
Where I am going is on Hulen so I was thinking maybe Flying Fish since its only like 5 minutes away.

Last edited:
I am free as of now but who knows....
Open to Eyetalian or Burgers in Mansfield. Will try to bring the hooligan bike. I swear, I think the Street Triple tries to bully the VFR when I am not there

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

You can please some of the people some of the time, or nobody all of the time.

Lets try a new place. Italian. Looks to have the same or similar menu. I've never been there, so its a gamble. Culinary roulette. Sort of in the TCU area, but the kids have gone home now.

Cafe Bella
3548 S Hills Ave, Fort Worth, TX 76109

linky

It's a date. The Cripple Lady, I mean Dragin Lady and I are planning on attending.

Stop reading my mind bro! Sounds good. I plan to be home at 3p so I should be there. Of course sometimes plans change.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mmmmm Tacos .... fried pie

I know, pies that are FRIED! Does life get better? Not really.

Excellent choice, but warning the fried pies are highly addicting...

anigif_enhanced-22490-1416354172-8.gif

I'm a new guy but would like to make the get together. Let me know where and when for sure and I'll be there.

Jim

Last edited:
Back