• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

'nother returning member

Nyxs

Reaction score
Hey all. Pokin my head in here to say howdy (again). I joined originally in 2008 when I had my eye on an 08 CBR. Two years later and I finally figured out how to work the $$ into my budget. I got lucky and found one for 7K with only 500 miles - couldn't let the wife make me pass it up ;) I would enjoy meeting up with the Dallas area peoples for an evening of Dr. Pepper and all things FRIED the next time something like that comes up.

Cheers! and hope to see y'all around.

Shane Johnson
:rider::eat::rider:

:tab The Burleson people meet fairly regularly I think. There is also a regular Friday Night Ice Cream meet up in the NE corner of Fort Worth. I am not sure if there is anything closer to you though... Our monthly Pie Run is next weekend, but that is down in Sealy, West of Houston.

:tab Welcome back ;-)

:welcome:Shane! Don't just stay in the metroplex, the east Texas folks drink DP too!:mrgreen: Come on out sometime, our roads are a little less crowded as well.:rider:

I would enjoy meeting up with the Dallas area peoples for an evening of Dr. Pepper and all things FRIED the next time something like that comes up.

:welcome: to the forum

Dr Pepper :thumb:

You need to get out more & venture over to Tarrant County. We are way more cooler anyway! :lol2:

As a side note... My local Cedar Hill Target store (and others around town so I've been told) are selling Dr. Pepper in 12 pack cans - made with REAL SUGAR!

Get one real cold - It'll make ya feel like a kid again.

As a side note... My local Cedar Hill Target store (and others around town so I've been told) are selling Dr. Pepper in 12 pack cans - made with REAL SUGAR!

Get one real cold - It'll make ya feel like a kid again.
To go one better, head into Cleburne and pick up a pack of Dublin Dr Pepper. Uses the original recipe. Its even better than the real-sugar stuff!

This Thursday night, the 18th, the Johnson County crowd will be meeting at Ole's in Alvarado, right on US67.
Full details in this thread
http://www.twtex.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52326

Back