• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

..... yet another new guy appears.

Loyd

Reaction score
Hello folks. My name is Loyed. I was pointed this way by a fellow red...friend.. Robbie.:mrgreen:

I have ridden moto's since about 6 years old. Currently addicted to track riding and playing in the dirt. Currently living in W. FTW... but can't wait to find a good excuse to move back to the Land of Enchantment.

Currenty riding:

10232005003.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome Loyed! The DFW Chapter has certainly found a home here to express their dirty side.;-)

Well since you called me Robbie:angryfire I guess I will just have to call you sLoweed!:lol2:

Welcome brother! I'm glad you finally made it over here.:rider:

budzrex said:
Welcome aboard, is that an XR500 or 650 in the background.

As long as we get access to the keys, does it really matter? :rider:

Howdy :wave:

Time to bolt some doors shut eh?

The red ones an xr400...the yeller ones an rmz 250. I have aloveyou/hate you relationship with them both. :zen:

The 400s are more fun in the tight woods than the 500s were, I will have to check your address I am going to Hillsboro on Monday and have to travel through Dallas anyway:trust:

Hey Loyd. I don't know how I'm going to keep up with all the traffic on this site. I may have to curtail forum visits somewhere. There are getting to be too many people to chat with in too many places.

Back