• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Southwest Moto Tires - GOOD!!!

Reaction score
Just got back from lunch and what do I find sitting in my cube? :shock: A brand new set of Michelin Anakees!!! :bigokay:

Blain at SW Moto pulled through for me. I've got nothing but praise for him.

They are now my choice tire supplier.

Awesome! By the way, Beth and Deb get off work at 3:00pm Friday. If you don't mind, I think we will wait for them, and then have everyone ride up in the truck together so we don't have to take multiple vehicles. This will put us in Hot Springs around 10:30-11:00pm. Also, many area of Arkansas are dry, so if you want that something special for the end of the day, better bring it with you just in case! ;-)

Now if only my rear shock would get here today or tomorrow... :-|

Three weeks ago I ordered a set of tires from them.

Ordered at 10am Wednesday morning.

Tires showed up Friday evening at 7pm.

...and that's with standard UPS shipping.

Best prices too.

That's sounds good. That'll give me a little time since I've been super busy with everything this week. Plus, tonight is movie night in Austin and we're headin' out to see Matrix. I'll tell you all about it :wink:

I'm going to get the tires mounted tomorrow at TJ's so we won't have to worry about it and I'll have them scrubbed in before AR.

Yeah, I remember last time we went. No booze!! We'll have to stop and stock up on the way.

I'll keep my finger's crossed for your shock.

Ditto on the praise for SW Moto Tires. These guys have great prices and the service is spectacular. My business is theirs until they give me reason to leave.

irondawg said:
Just got back from lunch and what do I find sitting in my cube? :shock: A brand new set of Michelin Anakees!!! :bigokay:

Blain at SW Moto pulled through for me. I've got nothing but praise for him.

They are now my choice tire supplier.

Cool. On the advice of others and stories like this, I ordered new shoes from them this evening. It's a holiday weekend, so we'll see how quickly they get out to me.

Though, I'm not in a hurry, so as long as they aren't gouged down to the steel belts like my last AZMotorsports order, I'll be happy.

Fast is as Fast does...

Howdy,

:tab Well, I ordered a set of new front tires yesterday from SW Moto Tires. Just got a call from my wife, they were at the house when she got home from work today!! Gotta love that! Now I get to put them on so I can head back to Arkansas next week for a week of riding! Woohoo!

Re: Fast is as Fast does...

Tourmeister said:
Howdy,

:tab Well, I ordered a set of new front tires yesterday from SW Moto Tires. Just got a call from my wife, they were at the house when she got home from work today!! Gotta love that! Now I get to put them on so I can head back to Arkansas next week for a week of riding! Woohoo!

Big :bigokay: from me too. I ordered mine over the holiday weekend and they arrived today (Wednesday).

And get this, no cuts or gouges in them!

I've found my new supplier. Hope they never change.

:tab I am a little disappointed that I can no longer get the Pirelli Dragon GTS fronts. Apparently, they have been discontinued :tears: I love those tires on the VFR's. Now I am trying the new Pilot Roads. Will let everyone know how they work out.

Back