• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hill Country 500: Nov 5-6, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
The offer still stands for anybody who wants to come by on Friday before the ride and hangout, camp or just leave their tow vehicles on the property in Johnson City are more than welcome. Depending on who / when we can goof around with some fishing in the Pedernales river, skeet shooting, grill something or just sit around a fire and bench race.

It is an easy ride Saturday morning from the JC ranch to the meetup point in Blanco, then just come back anytime your are done and load up at your leisure.

Sold! :clap:

I'm hoping to make at least one of the days of this event. I do have to provide meat for the family though and it is opening weekend of rifle season. :rofl:

Sounds like a good chance to get some seat time.

If anyone wants to see about finding a little rougher stuff, let's get together. Getting harder to find but it's still out there.

See y'all there.

I read "70mph capable", but would like to join Saturday, on small bike (WR250R).

1. Are the small bikes not allowed? Or are there other small bike riders who would like to make a slower (on pavement) paced group?

2. I would like to meet in Bandera as group flows threw that area. I can be in a predetermined place, at designated time prior to the group passing, so as not to inconvience the group, and just flow into the ride...:rider:

Will gladly pay full price :sun:

I am going to be on a DR350, and I always search for the slower group. I prefer to stay on dirt when possible, but I don't search for overly rough stuff.

I'm out. I'm not going to be sufficiently recovered from my wreck a couple weeks back. Cracked ribs aren't going to be ready.

I am going to be on a DR350, and I always search for the slower group. I prefer to stay on dirt when possible, but I don't search for overly rough stuff.

Sounds like my kind of ride :trust:

Small Bike (slower group) forming:
F-Ride (WR250R)
Way-Man (DR350)

Just repost & add your name / ride

I'm in, this will be my second time to ride with some of you guys
Is there Still some room to leave my truck and trailer at the ranch near johnson city??

There is plenty of room, I will put up a couple of signs to guide you in.

Are you thinking of coming Friday night or just early Saturday morning. It doesn't matter just kind of curious who all might be spending the night.

I will stay Friday night and Saturday night.
I will sleep in my van.
Thanks so much for letting us camp.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nhgfjrKi0o"]I LIVE IN A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER - YouTube[/ame]

:lol2: :rofl: :rider:

I'm staying Friday night and leaving my vehicle and trailer till Sunday thanks

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

tumblr_na5dqpGt2L1tinfmeo1_500.gif

THAT.............would make me pee my pants!

I will be there along with a friend. This will be our first time riding with the group looking forward to the ride and meeting everyone.

Looking forward to it. Just moved up to a 1200 GSA. Should be interesting for my first big bike off road trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back