• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

TEXAS ROLL THE BONES RALLY V October 24-26, 2014, Lake Whitney, Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.
To all those wanting to run The Ghost's Ebola Challenge, I am throwing the team requirement out. Too many Folks want ride solo! You may still ride with your buddies. I finished the technical portion of the Challenge. IT will be VERRY Technical! You can score 60 points along the Public Road section. Another 40 points are at Ghost Rancho. Over all length was shortened to allow for more time in technical area. Total route length is just over 200 miles. The person with the most points will be the Champion. I strongly encourage riding in groups for support. Make sure you have basic tools and flat tire repair kit. You should carry water since the temps are looking to be right at 90! I have included HasBeen Hill in the Technical portion. IT IS tough with short approach and rock ledges. I only managed to get my HP2 up it twice. There is another section with sharp drops through big rocks that will be tough. There are work arounds for all of this Knobbies will rule in this ride!

To all those wanting to run The Ghost's Ebola Challenge, I am throwing the team requirement out. Too many Folks want ride solo! You may still ride with your buddies. I finished the technical portion of the Challenge. IT will be VERRY Technical! You can score 60 points along the Public Road section. Another 40 points are at Ghost Rancho. Over all length was shortened to allow for more time in technical area. Total route length is just over 200 miles. The person with the most points will be the Champion. I strongly encourage riding in groups for support. Make sure you have basic tools and flat tire repair kit. You should carry water since the temps are looking to be right at 90! I have included HasBeen Hill in the Technical portion. IT IS tough with short approach and rock ledges. I only managed to get my HP2 up it twice. There is another section with sharp drops through big rocks that will be tough. There are work arounds for all of this Knobbies will rule in this ride!

No you're scaring me! :eek2:

pumehesy.jpg

Another shot from the Kopperl area.

Hey. Folks. All of us are volunteers. Our oft repeated motto is " If you expect this train to run on time, you have picked the wrong Rally." We are just a bunch of guys trying to have some fun, enjoy our sport, and give a little something back to our Wounded Warriors. That is all.

Dirty Raid and Rally Raid are ready for publication to those who registered and paid. Working on the rest. ;) Remember. You can download at registration and we don't want you pre-riding these routes.

We are all in this leaky boat together.

lol. I might just go to ghost ranch.

That crossed my mind when I saw the Ebola route. I'm just wondering how they are going to strap a keg on the back of a light DS bike for the Liquor Barn bonus points. :rofl:

THEY'RE HEEEERE
I jus got my new stickers with logo..... Still hav a few of the orig ones (no logo) left too.
zarygere.jpg

Same sticker deal this year...
2 fer $5 or $3ea

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

When I first saw the pix of all the stickers I thought it looked like one of the quilts my wife had made.

When I first saw the pix of all the stickers I thought it looked like one of the quilts my wife had made.

woah...don't piss her off yet:lol2:

Ok...For some reason the GDB file is causing issues for some. It has been redone to GPX. Woodbutcher has the ball to resolve issues for paid attendees of the rally. Here shortly I head to Lake Whitney to start setup. Not sure how much internet I will have there. I can be reached by cell 254-248-4848 if needed. Ouroboros and Swaanimal both of your email keep rejecting me:eek:

And by a few little things I mean find a running bike, get back from San Antonio, little stuff like that.

Just sent an email with a Google Drive link to those that needed routes. Ghost has been forwarding me emails from people that had issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back