• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Adventure Rider Breakfast Series - 2-day ride, 5/19-20/18 departing Backyard Bistro

Harold,

Three options:

Alsatian Steinbach House Park in Castroville.

At the Backyard Bistro, I would give them a call though, I think Brian has reached out to them already to leave his rig there.

Working on another Castroville option...

No go on that, didn't get a response. I am going to dock at the cowboycapital rv park just a mile or so up the road from pipecreek

Wish I could make this one but will be traveling back from NM. And looks like a great route.

Last edited:
LET'S RIDE!

FLxb84z4LVSA2hv8JRvTEJOF9NZVLr3Y7oRnqrZ4drY.jpg

3.gif

Attachments

• FLxb84z4LVSA2hv8JRvTEJOF9NZVLr3Y7oRnqrZ4drY.jpg
    FLxb84z4LVSA2hv8JRvTEJOF9NZVLr3Y7oRnqrZ4drY.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 439
Anyone tried BBQ @ Castell general store? Thinking about deviating from route for lunch, via cr 106.
It's a regular stop on the Austin rides. Good Q, drink selection, shade trees, and all the Harleys guys look at you funny. I recommend it.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Planning on joining you for breakfast. Will probably follow the route up Old School to Elm Pass (at my own pace!) then head southeast for my own paved and dirt ride through central Bandera County. About 113 miles and $ hours according to Google maps. Anyone looking for a short Saturday ride that would like to join me for some dirt you are more than welcome. No gas available and will stop for a snack/picnic lunch at a water crossing. - Bill

Come to breakfast, meet and talk with other like minded individuals. Some will also go for a ride afterward, others ride home, get out on your bike and join us for either or both.

BACKYARD BISTRO
830-535-4094
167 Panther Ridge Rd
Pipe Creek, TX 78063-5195
www.backyardbistrobandera.com

Located directly behind Country Accents Antiques on Hwy 16 South.

Darn, won't be able to make it today after all. I HAVE TO get my Ural up to Austin, can't do it during the week. My plan is to maybe get it up there to AF1 for the warranty work, and then, if they are willing, they have a Moto Guzzi Stelvio I've got my eye on. I'd be willing to trade for it. If they won't, maybe after getting my Ural to Austin, I'll see if the old battle ax would mind if I took my Scrambler up and camped out somewhere up there and joined for the ride back tomorrow. We'll see.

Back