• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

The VFD Fundraiser Ride To Eat Thread

Howdy all, it's that time again. If you're riding on 290 between Houston and Austin this Sunday please feel free to stop by the air conditioned Carmine Hall in beautiful, :sun: Sunny Fayette County :sun: for our Annual VFD Fried Chicken Feast and Fundraiser. :eat: As usual I'll be the guy raffling off the rifles. :shooter: Carmine is located on 290 about half way between Brenham and Giddings, take either street north and you can't miss the hall. Hope to see ya here and please ride safe. :rider:

20160609_191323_zpskei69jam.jpg

Howdy all, it's that time again. If you're riding on 290 between Houston and Austin this Sunday please feel free to stop by the air conditioned Carmine Hall in beautiful, :sun: Sunny Fayette County :sun: for our Annual VFD Fried Chicken Feast and Fundraiser. :eat: As usual I'll be the guy raffling off the rifles. :shooter: Carmine is located on 290 about half way between Brenham and Giddings, take either street north and you can't miss the hall. Hope to see ya here and please ride safe. :rider:

20160609_191323_zpskei69jam.jpg

Best fired chicken around!:eat:

And for fried catfish, Winchester will be having their annual fish fry the weekend after Carmine.

Thanks y'all, another record! I'm beginning to think that the attendance is more due to the food than the love for the Carmine VFD. :rofl: 1800 plates served!!! :clap: My mom finely met Meriden, she "loved" that!! :lol2: Seriously though, she's an old Honda girl and she got a kick out of meeting the BMW guy :nana: that her Honda guy has ridden thousands of miles with. :rider: Lotta fun, thank you all.

Howdy all, the Carmine VFD Fried Chicken Feast and Fundraiser is tomorrow, Sunday, July 16th. Sorry for the short notice. Carmine is located on 290 halfway between Giddings and Brenham in :sun: Sunny :sun: Fayette County. The Carmine Hall is 2 blocks N. of 290. I'll try to get a flier posted later today. Hope to see the regulars and please ride safely. :rider:

Howdy all, the Carmine VFD Fried Chicken Feast and Fundraiser is tomorrow, Sunday, July 16th. Sorry for the short notice. Carmine is located on 290 halfway between Giddings and Brenham in :sun: Sunny :sun: Fayette County. The Carmine Hall is 2 blocks N. of 290. I'll try to get a flier posted later today. Hope to see the regulars and please ride safely. :rider:

Thanks for the heads-up! This is always a great event. We'll be in the truck if we come, I've got a bum hip and haven't been able to rid much this year.

Thanks for coming out, y'all, great seeing the local group. Hadn't been home 10 minutes when 4J and Lynne buzzed my house in their Piper Super Cub. :rofl: Super cool!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Back