• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HONDA XR650L OWNER'S SIGN IN

29th and 30th looking good for Colton and I.

I've reserved a bunkhouse cabin for the HF 29th and 30th gathering.

So far I've got 7 bunks filled:
bwdmax +1
JMZ
Silverbullet
Meriden +1
Johnny Blaze

I've got 1 bunk still available. It'll cost you $10/night to claim yours. You can trust me that you will be very glad to have a bunk throughout the day in which to rest easy, cool off properly, and recharge fully both physically and mentally between rides 'cause it's gonna be HOT HOT HOT

Get 'em while they last!

Last edited:
Put JMZ AND Silverbullet down for bunks.

I plan to arrive @HF on the 28th, early afternoon at the latest. I'll divide the bunk list by dates as it becomes necessary.

FYI the bunks don't have a mattress. You have to put an air mattress or pad of your choice down.

I plan to arrive @HF on the 28th, early afternoon at the latest. I'll divide the bunk list by dates as it becomes necessary.

I'm planning to arrive in the evening on the 28th. Is there a cut off time before they lock the gate for the night?

_

FYI the bunks don't have a mattress. You have to put an air mattress or pad of your choice down.

Like bwdmax says, pretty much plan as though you're sleeping in a tent propped up in the corner of a Walmart parking lot, albeit with AC, insulated walls and a stronger roof. Your neck will thank you the next morning!

Last edited:
Looks like if you can make it by 9PM you're good to go.

If after, you'll need to call them to arrange admittance and I'll likely need to meet you at the gate con mis papeles. We can make it happen so long as you can arrive by 11:30PM
http://www.hiddenfallsadventurepark.com/late-arrival-policy

Thanks for the offer but I'll plan to arrive before 9PM, just not early enough to ride. I want to have a couple cold beverages before sacking out.

You guys have an awesome, safe time. :thumb:

Wish I could make it but, I get to have surgery for my rotator cuff that Friday. :hack:

Would definitely prefer to be there.

Dang Jay , heal up soon . The good riding weather will be right around the corner.

Back