• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

3 rail dirt bike trailer FS

Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
3 rail dirt bike trailer with steel mesh floor. 15" full size wheels. I have not used this trailer in a while, time for it to go.

$500 obo

Interested ... I'd like to see a photo of the trailer, if possible.

Trailer will be cleaned prior to sale completion. Also, it wont come with the Mustang door, flywheel/clutch, brake clean, or bike rack.

This is a much better trailer than a junk collector....someone buy this thing.

Attachments

• IMG_1290.jpg
    IMG_1290.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 212
Last edited:
Looks awfully narrow for a pair of adventure bikes in that photo. Maybe just the angle.

Not being a **** ... but ...
I need a couple measurements ...

CL to CL of the two outermost rails.
Wanting a better picture of how a pair of GSs would stand handlebar to handlebar.

I's also like to know the distance from the deck to the top of the fender.
I got these cylinders that stick out ...

Interested in the same info, if it fits two 1200GS bikes I'll be #2 in line if Mitchntx decides to pass on it.....!

Thanks!

No worries. I'll get it tomorrow evening when I get in from work. I have had 3 250cc dirt bikes on this trailer with room to spare and also hauled 2 litter bikes on each outer rail.

Last edited:
2 outermost rails are 41.5". The entire deck is 5ft inner fender to inner fender. Fenders are 17.5" tall from deck to top of fender. 6ft rails.

No, all welded together. I was going to put 2x6 down and make a decking for the trailer but never got around to it.

If I'm doing my match correctly, there is about 9-10" from CL of the outer rail to the inside of the fender.

The wunderlich cylinder guard on the GS would just clear the fender without any loading. Straps would cause it to hit.

No way could I carry the RT except only in the center rail.

It's a great trailer and a really good price. But I just don't think I can make it work with boxer motors. Anything else it appears will work great. I must pass.

My luck ...

GLWS

Back