• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Tarrant Co Meet & Greet - 6:30ish

Well now I feel bad. I just got a drive tomorrow evening so I can't make it. That said, J Gilligan's has good CFS so if yo have not been, it is worth checking out.

Now, we will probably go Wed. Or Thur. Need to is this week. Yep I am a cheapskate and ise Groupon often.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Just let me know when you’re planning on being in Arlington I got that bag for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m here in the patio. With a leaking rear tire and no tools. [emoji853]?

We bailed and came to the Grease Monkey two blocks away

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Thanks to Crew Chiefs powerful compressor, we fixed my low tire issue and didn't find a leak in it. :clap:

Thanks to Crew Chiefs powerful compressor, we fixed my low tire issue and didn't find a leak in it. :clap:

Just saw this. Hope you made it home without any problems

Any ideas for tomorrow? I should be free, honest. All the execs. Are out of the office this week.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I didn't want to suggest something since I did last week and had to work. You're in Arlington and I'm almost in Arlington so how about -

Fuzzy's off SW Green Oaks just north of I20?

Leaving office around 6:30 so how about 7:15p?

Fuzzy's on Race street. Should be a nice evening to sit on the patio in the shade and eat some tacos. :eat:

Yeah it is kid friendly. I think dinner for me tomorrow is at the house. We got a couple meals from GreenChef we need to eat.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If the new shwanky headlight is delivered by UPS stork in time I will try and make it out. If not, I will try and make it next week. :eat:

The Dragin Lady and I are planning on attending via the Concours.

Back