• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Diamond Don's Vintage

I've never been to DD and was wondering if they have a swap meet? Looking for parts for some of my vintage bikes. Would, of course, like to watch the racing!

I've never been to DD and was wondering if they have a swap meet? Looking for parts for some of my vintage bikes. Would, of course, like to watch the racing!

There is a surplus of goodies to buy! Vendors and about everyone has "something" for sale it seemed like!

I'm going up Thur afternoon and staying till after the events Friday. Moteling it in Marshall. A friend is racing the cross country deal and I will be throwing things at him to spur him on. I am also bringing my hitch rack in case a puppy follows me home.

Probably the best place to find stuff, bikes and parts for anything. You will NOT be disappointed. The oem and custom stuff available there is amazing.

Last edited:
Back