• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

1992 Suzuki GSF400 Bandit For Sale

If I were short and 100lbs lighter ....

I think it would increase his density with a minimal effect on his mass. Just saying....

Lil Red runs well I have taken her for a spin and shes a nice clean ride.

Last edited:
As this bike was formerly mine, I'm sad to see this post, but have been very happy to see it get the love it didn't get from me and Chris that it so deserved.

Nope, I'm too heavily invested elsewhere now, both in money and garage space. Now Chris on the other hand should have room. And since he's been into buying Bandit's lately, what's one more, right? :D

You know, Chris has only owned it once. He could buy it from you and then you could buy it back later and then we'd all have owned it twice. :D

You are a crafty devil, my friend. I think Chris should buy it as well. I am pretty sure he would low ball me on the thing. But that is what friends are for.

Maybe he is still sad....

IMG_1557.jpg

Or perhaps he is shunning the baby bandit as not worthy....

Price drop final time $1800.00....you know you want it. Might even include a tour of Pee Paw's Scooter Shop which includes the beer fridge.....Mitch says it is shangri la for old guys.

Last edited:
OMG ... Casa de DonnaDoug is a pair of dice.

Gimme 3K and the bandit for the XR?

Dang Mitch, we both know I can't do that, nice effort though I will give it a 7.

How about the Suzuki Valdez and the mini-bandit for the XR?

Last edited:
$1800!!!!!!!!!!!

Dangit....

I'm gonna wait a while as someone is sure to snatch this great little bike up.

If it stays around too long...Imgonnamakeroom.

These little things are awesome. Are you ok with me sharing elsewhere? I wish I had the garage space for it.

$1800!!!!!!!!!!!

Dangit....

I'm gonna wait a while as someone is sure to snatch this great little bike up.

If it stays around too long...Imgonnamakeroom.

I think I can out wait you. :trust:

So if I were to make a deal on a bike near 610/59 on the west side, I could deliver it. Would that help push you over the edge?

Wait ... Cedar Park is near Austin, not Houston. My bad.

Last edited:
logical thinking is not one of his strengths.That might be just enough to make it happen.

Back