• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

txmotofoto.com

jtormo

Reaction score
I was caught on digital "film" by TX Moto Foto while on a Hill Country ride back in May. They are out almost every weekend taking photos of bikes and interesting cars, but they don't seem to advertise where they are planning to be on any day or hour.

When we went to Camp Wood back in April for the TMRA State Rally we took a ride on 337. They got our pictures also. We ordered some of us, Kathy(ladyrider) and I. We also ordered some for the folks that were riding with us as well, it was 5 pictures total. I think it cost us about $25 or $30 dollars for 5x7's. They were excellent quality and fast service, less than a week if I remember right.
We got some inexpensive frames for them and gave them to other folks that were with us. They liked them alot.
Marty

+1 - They caught me a while back and my girlfriend ordered a big (8x10?) print of it as a surprise. The quality was great, but he had cropped it more than we wanted when we got them in the mail.

A couple emails later, we had exactly what we wanted and he shipped the new prints no charge. Great customer service.

It's hanging on the wall in the living room as we speak and always gets people's attention. :rider:

trey

Back