• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!
  • The Vendor forum is for users that wish to offer their services or products to the TWT Community. Creation of a new thread is limited to users that are members of the TWT Vendor usergroup. Contact Tourmeister to join this usergroup. Vendors may create ONE thread to promote their business. They will still be able to edit and reply to their thread, and reply to anyone else's, but they are limited to one thread. Regular users can reply to any existing thread. Vendors should strive to keep all of their business related posting in this thread.

2007 Jayco Toy Hauler for Rent in Austin

Reaction score
First Name
John
Last Name
Murphy
30' foot Jayco Toy Hauler.

Air Conditioning and all 4 tires new in April 2013.

Features include:

AM/FM Stereo, Satellite Dish, Awning, Bath, Sink, CD Player, Central Furnace, microwave, stove, Cook Top, Dinette Table, fridge and Freezer, Generator, Inverter, Kitchen Sink, Leveling Blocks, Queen Bed/s, Satellite Receiver, Shower, Sofa Sleeper, Television, Toilet.

easily sleeps 4 kids and 4 adults, on 3 queen beds, a double and twin. Rear queen beds are motorized. Tongue weight of 1,500lbs, GWVR 6,750 lbs.

No pets allowed; no smoking allowed. Min 3 day rental.

"Are there additional fees for mileage?": no.

"Are there additional fees for generator use?" no.

Leased by American Adventure RV Rentals in Austin:

Call :512-250-2410 for details., ask for Jeff. Tell them you are a TWT member for 20% discount!

P1000484.jpg

P1000482.jpg

P1000542.jpg

See this site for 12 more pics and exact specs about the Toy Hauler.

http://www.rvweb.com/guides/manufacturers/jayco/models/2007_octane_zx-1169494727377

Normally $150 per day. BUT 20 % Discount to TWT members!

Is this the only one they rent?
I'm thinking this unit would be booked up pretty solid Spring and summer.

Very nice rig. I'll have to keep it in mind.

30' foot Jayco Toy Hauler.

Air Conditioning and all 4 tires new in April 2013.

Features include:

Still Available!

AM/FM Stereo, Satellite Dish, Awning, Bath, Sink, CD Player, Central Furnace, microwave, stove, Cook Top, Dinette Table, fridge and Freezer, Generator, Inverter, Kitchen Sink, Leveling Blocks, Queen Bed/s, Satellite Receiver, Shower, Sofa Sleeper, Television, Toilet.

easily sleeps 4 kids and 4 adults, on 3 queen beds, a double and twin. Rear queen beds are motorized. Tongue weight of 1,500lbs, GWVR 6,750 lbs.

No pets allowed; no smoking allowed. Min 3 day rental.

"Are there additional fees for mileage?": no.

"Are there additional fees for generator use?" no.

Leased by American Adventure RV Rentals in Austin:

Call :512-250-2410 for details., ask for Jeff. Tell them you are a TWT member for 20% discount!

Can you give us an idea of rental rates?
says 150.00 a day 20% off twt rate. that might me what you are wanting to now [emoji15] [emoji12] [emoji15]

Signatures? We don't need no stinking signatures!

I wish the "no pet" rule was reconsidered to more of proper pets allowed. many of us have a dog that is like family.

you are correct sir [emoji106]

20160622_211425_zpsznynxc5a.jpg

Signatures? We don't need no stinking signatures!

I wish the "no pet" rule was reconsidered to more of proper pets allowed. many of us have a dog that is like family.

Yup. That is a shame. We have two very large dogs, but they are older and extremely well behaved.

It would be nice to take the family pets, but a lot of people are allergic to animal dander. It's still there for months even after vacuuming.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

I applaude the owner for this. As someone who IS allergic to dog dander and travels I would have to say that it can be tough on a body. Nowadays it's hard to find a place that does not allow pets and it does stay in the carpet forever.... I've owned "outside" dogs most of my life and miss having one so I am not anti dog. :zen:

Yep, lets me out as a renter, would be nice to take a family vacation and take a bike to play when the ladies were doing other things but we have a 4 pound family member that will not be left behind.

Yep, lets me out as a renter, would be nice to take a family vacation and take a bike to play when the ladies were doing other things but we have a 4 pound family member that will not be left behind.

In the same boat, I need to find the places that My6 speaks of, I have a hard time finding decent pet friendly rooms. Plus most places don't allow pets in all rooms, only certain ones so folks don't have to deal with it.

LaQuinta is the most pet friendly hotel chain I have found over the years. I travel a lot for business (107 Hotel nights for business last year) so I use the points for family vacation time. LQ is the one I use a lot as most of their properties are pet friendly.

Back