• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New Member in Conroe

Atoban

Reaction score
New member in Conroe. Met a couple of gentlemen at Starbucks on Market Street in The Woodlands that told me about the TWTEX website so here I am.

I started riding again a few months ago and wanted a bike that was easy to maneuver and work on my riding skills. I have always liked the looks of adventure bikes and decided on the Honda NC 700X with it's low center of gravity, built in storage, and great mpg's.

I moved to TX from Maine in 2011 and have enjoyed taking in the sites. I'm also an avid cyclist and the bike has been a great way to see more countryside than I can using pedal power.

Attachments

• NC700X.jpg
    NC700X.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 143
Welcome to the site! :wave:

Excellent choice of bikes!

Welcome from the Arlington contingent. I do believe the NC700X is the fastest growing model on TWT.

Aloha and welcome to TWT. Now you got the perfect bike to join in the many ride to eat events. The site has a monthly pie run at the end of the month and we have a meet and greet on the 2nd Sunday of every month also. If you like to camp out off your bike we do that also. Thread below for this weekends event if you can attend. KP
http://www.twtex.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105429

Welcome to TWT from one of the Conroe contingency.

Check out the Thursday night get togethers for the area. The location changes every week but we usually have the location posted here. Montgomery Bike Nights

Check out the Thursday night get togethers for the area. The location changes every week but we usually have the location posted here. Montgomery Bike Nights

Great suggestion from Hemibee.

You'll find a fine group of folks at the Montgomery get-togethers. Soon you'll be loading that bike for your first campout!

Welcome!

I'll be sure to check this out and participate. Good to know there are some local Conroe Members here. I've been riding solo to Montgomery and through Sam Houston National Forest every Saturday morning for the past several weeks. Look forward to finding some other local routes.

Aloha and welcome to TWT. Now you got the perfect bike to join in the many ride to eat events. The site has a monthly pie run at the end of the month and we have a meet and greet on the 2nd Sunday of every month also. If you like to camp out off your bike we do that also. Thread below for this weekends event if you can attend. KP
http://www.twtex.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105429

Thanks for the link and info KP.

Back