• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Any great motorcyle gear shops new Longview / Dallas Area

kubotamiketx

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Morisoli
My wife and I are heading to Longview tomorrow to look at a trailer, are there any killer bike shops that sell gear in the area? We could swing to Dallas of FW if it is worth it.

She still needs a better helmet and boots, it would be nice if she could try some on...

Thanks, Mike

If you don't mind the pirate gear, helmets and boots at the HD dealer might be worth a look

I run between motoliberty and cycle gear. Despite what you see in CG's ad, they carry good quality stuff in the store. I go back and forth depending on who has what in stock. My last pair of gloves, couldn't find what I wanted at ML, and found my exact size in what I wanted at CG. This time it was boots found at ML that were perfect. Both have more in stock than any other store in the Dallas area I think.

Plano is the only one I've been to. Don't get me wrong, there's a lot of Bilt stuff, but if you look, there's plenty of other stuff too. I had a better selection of gloves there in Dainese and Alpinestars than at MotoLiberty where I only found smattering of those brands among several racks of the crap RS Taichi stuff that after owning a set I would classify with Bilt.

Thanks! Good to know about the Plano location. I've never been in that store before so I'll be sure to check it out.

I totally relate with the RS Taichi stuff. I'm not a fan. I've owned some of the gloves and a mesh jacket and I would say it rates above bilt but not by much.

Yamaha Sportscenter in Longview is a great shop. You wont find a dealer with more genuinely friendly and helpful staff. I was there last month but cant remember what their gear selection looked like. I suggest you give them a call.

_

Last edited:
Back