• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New from Atascocita

Reaction score
Hello everyone!! I am looking forward to using this forum to meet some new folks to ride with and maybe some event rides. I have ridden my entire life but recently moved back to the adventure touring or dual sport world after a very long time and I am crazy excited about it.. I look forward to riding and learning more..

Welcome to TWT! Check out the up and comings. There are usually some cool gatherings happening. See ya around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome! I'm in Atascocita also and ride Adventure, Dual Sport and off road.

_

Good to see you on the forum!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum! There's a lot of good people on here. And lots of good information!

Welcome to the site! :wave:

So do you already have a DS bike or are you in the market for one (or more :-P) ?

I have a 2006 V-strom DL 1000 amd love it... I would like to get my hands on a dirt bike at some point just to add to the fun...

Careful what you wish for...there are probably a few for sale on this site.

Back