• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Galeana in February or March 2017

RacerX

Reaction score
Anyone interested in a long weekend in Galeana? I would like to make another trip down there before I leave for the Philippines again in late March and would be great to hook up with some other riders.

My schedule is completely flexible so if anyone is interested let me know what works for you. I suggested a "long weekend" i.e., 3-4 days as that is probably the shortest length that makes the trip worth the effort but I am open to different lengths.

I am in San Antonio and I cross at McAllen.

Last edited:
Re: Galeana in February or March

What's going on in the Philippines?

I go to the Philippines several times a year to host offroad rides. This trip will be for the annual 12 day, 1200 mile offroad ride April 29-May 10.

If anyone is interested it is great fun. I don't want to run afoul of any forum rules by posting too much about it here though.

Have anyone heard anything else about Mexico's gas shortages and crises?
Pandenomium at gas pumps is all I'm seeing on the internet....
49463725.cached.jpg

Have anyone heard anything else about Mexico's gas shortages and crises?
Pandenomium at gas pumps is all I'm seeing on the internet....
49463725.cached.jpg

This was a non-issue 2 weeks ago in Ojinaga. All the Pemexes there were carrying on business as usual. I know there were problems in some areas, but it is probably settling down.

Last edited:
This was a non-issue 2 weeks ago in Oinaga. All the Pemexes there were carrying on business as usual. I know there were problems in some areas, but it is probably settling down.

A friend of mine lives in Baja south of Ensenada and he said there was some drama at first but it is settling down

U leave already ? Or still interested in galeana for april 20-23 mayb?

Hi... sorry late reply!

I didn't make it to Galeana before leaving for the Philippines...

I would definitely be interested in teaming up with someone when I get back though!

Back