• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New in San Antonio

Rael

Reaction score
I've been riding for almost a year, just upgraded from my beginner beater (a wonderful '07 ninja 250), and just moved to San Antonio. Pics of the new bike below.

WP_000494.jpg

WP_000492.jpg

That is a SWEET upgrade! :dude:

Welcome to the site and congrats on the new ride! :wave:

Super Duper! Welcome to TWT.

...still got the ninja layin' around?

It is a pretty big bump, but there isn't much new on the market between 250 and 650+, especially with ABS. I didn't keep the ninja at my wife's insistence. She suffers my motorcycle habit, so the concession was easy.

Very nice upgrade!! Welcome to the club, hope you can make it up to Austin sometime..

Gary

Welcome! That's a very nice upgrade, I must say. If you plan to ride up north (towards Austin) you'll have to let us know.

I have been riding around the kerrville area. I figure the austin folks head that way as well. If there are any regular riding groups, PM me please!

I have been riding around the kerrville area. I figure the austin folks head that way as well. If there are any regular riding groups, PM me please!

A few of us stay in Kerrville and ride the 3 sisters every oct.

Welcome. Let me know if you're riding around Kerrville and want someone to ride with (and if you're willing to ride with a Harley).

Back