• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New Enough apparel

S

StoneTriple

This place has some very good deals on riding gear. Limited selection changes often but they are a great place to do business with. I always check them first before I buy something somewhere else. Never heard of anyone having any problems with them.

http://www.newenough.com/

Yep, nothing but positive experiences dealing with the good people at New Enough. :clap:

I just bought a jacket from them. I didn't get the size right the first time (and I wound up not liking the jacket - it dug into my neck) so I exchanged it for another style and size. They promptly refunded the difference and even better, they shipped the second jacket immediately. Also, they're located right outside of Lubbock so shipments come pretty quickly.

Yep NE is a great place to find a good deal on gear. I've purchased two helmets, 3 riding jackets and a few helmet visors.

Also consider MotoLiberty for those in the Dallas area. SW and I have been in there several times over the past year. They are a good group to work with.

:)
MuddyPaws

When I bought some gloves from New Enough I emailed them and got a personal review on the gloves from someone who worked there. Now that is good customer service. I also bought a jacket from them and was able to return it without problems when I didnt like it.

Please consider having your $1 donated to Texas A&M Motorcycle Club when making a purchase from New Enough. We would greatly appreciate it.

Great experience - ordered some clearance riding pants and they fit a little too much on the snug side :oops: . I called and they cheerfully said they would send a larger size out today and only charge me for the shipping on the new set. I can then compare the two, and return the ones I don't like. Most places would charge you again for the second set and then refund a set when they got the return - I was happily surprised.

BTW there is a steal on the Moto GP overpants right now - $99, regularly $199 !

Dave.

sherob said:
There are two other places to keep any eye on... :trust: I give New Enough business... but when sales tax and shipping becomes a HUGE part of the bill, I checkout these places too. ;-)

www.tonker.com
www.motorcyclecloseouts.com

I also shop New Enough and have found these two places have good prices and customer service when New Enough is either out of what I ma looking for or too expensive -

http://www.derbycycles.com/

http://www.motoemporium.com/

Example - I messed up my Oxtar Matrix Boots when I went down in Arizona and am currently looking to replace them with Oxtar Matrix 2 Boots.

New Enough - $188.99

MotoEmporium - $184.99

Derby - $169.99

-

I bought a Joe Rocket Meteor 4 from newenough through their Ebay store under the "buy it now" option. I liked it and their prices and service so much, I bought another one in a different color. I paid no more than $53 for jackets that are at least $150 elsewhere. I checked.

Mike

I just ordered my wife a Power Trip San Jose Mesh jacket for $39.99. I'm a happy buyer.

I always shop at NE first, then compare prices elsewhere. It seems that 90% of the time I go back to NE and make my purchase.

Back