• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Where am I? (Can you place this picture...?)

2_zpspzdydj8b.jpg

This magnificent church is off the beaten path.

It looks like you'd find it in southeast central Texas, but it's farther north and west.

For you internet sleuths, it's located in a county not named for a hero of the Alamo or any other founder of the great state of Texas.

do I have to go there now and take a picture?
I ain't got no time.
No, you just have to post a pic with your bike in it. P.S., make sure the pic looks really good. [emoji15]

Signatures? We don't need no stinking signatures!

Looks like a church to me too.

How can you have a picture of it if you've never been there? :huh:

One of the SA missions had a grain storage building that looked a lot like that. San Juan Capistrano

Last edited:
Yes the Rhineland church is an awesome find and pretty big. When you look at Rhineland on the google earth it is just this little square town and Wikipedia says they have (only) 100 people living there.

The little building that I posted here is on private property and behind a fence, that is why I have not been in there, a little further down the drive way is the peoples house.

every time I take the road to the hill country I pass by there and make sure I don't miss it. The day I meet somebody at the gate I will ask them about it maybe the will even let me in.

Back