• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

$1000 Cash Reward

Some help need by 2WT the thief is wearing what appears in the video to be a riding jacket although the video is not clear enough to be sure. It is 2 color (Possibly yellow and black or orange and black?) tje sleeves and underarm and side panels are lighter color and the jacket body appears black. There is a square lighter patch in the center of the back with what appears to be writing in two lines above it? Please take a look and if you have any idea as to what type of Jacket this might be please post up.
SRAD
DCFC0112-1.jpg

jacket.jpg

jacketills.jpg

His truck
1.jpg

The stolen bike
DSCI0384.jpg

DSCI0387.jpg

An Arrest has been made the bike has been recovered turns out the truck was also stolen.
SRAD

Dang, I was gonna offer up my services, but the coppers were hot on the trail.
Glad to read you got your stuff back.

Now, go beat the thief with a rusty bike chain and give them about 5 good whacks for me.

And if they use a VCR based system, buy new tapes..;-)
If they want to re-use them, degauss between uses and run them through about 10 time max then pitch em.

Also do not let the cops pause and rewind the tapes trying to get details of the subjects, have them dub off a copy from the original and work from the copy.

I see that constantly at work where they are trying to get details of the suspect and end up destroying the most important part of the tape we need to try and get a useable image from.

It's not on purpose but it happens a lot.

Turns out the Thief had stolen the Truck then used it to steal the bike! 3 Days later he was arrested driving the stolen Truck! QuadCab Long bed is a pretty unusual combination so apparently the Cops were all ready looking for the truck. When he was arrested his Father called the Police and told them his Son had "bought" a Motorcycle "Cheap" and they might need to check if it was also stolen.
I haven't heard the details about the Thief but hope they run him through the ringer, 2 stolen vehicles, breaking and entering damage to the shop fence etc plus he even stole a set of ramps.
From what I understand the bike was in pretty bad shape and to make matters worse it was a customers bike! I guess someone is getting a new bike out of this deal.
SRAD

Back