• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Rekluse Exp 2.0

I don't know why but the CR seems to get much better traction now too. Riding around Zars the bike hooks up and the front wheel comes up more than before.

Sent from my Galaxy S III using Tapatalk 2

I did have to adjust it every 3rd day or so on the TAT.

I have a rekluse in my KLX450R and KTM 250 XC-W. I've never adjusted either one and I wouldn't go without one now. I never touch the clutch when I ride anymore, I'm just that used to it.

I quoted Thrashberg b/c I put a rekluse in my KLX450R and it only had a few miles on it, I also put a rekluse in my KTM and it prob had 1,000 mi on it. I've never adjusted either one and the rekluses were put in a new bike and a broken in bike. May just depend on the bike, not how broken in the clutch plates are???:scratch:

Bottom line, buy one, the cheap one, the expensive one, doesn't matter, you can thank me later!:rider:

I just joined the ranks.. Got a Rekluse EXP 2.0 and installed it in my CR250 today. I already had a FWW but decided I wanted to see how the bike ran without the FWW and just the auto-clutch. Took the FWW off.

I have not gone through the complete break-in procedure yet so I was not hammering on it yet. I can say though that it lofts the front wheel with less throttle input. Before I would have to give it a handful of throttle and there was a momentary delay between the throttle input and when the front tire started to come up. Now, as soon as you hit the gas, the front responds immediately. I like it! You had to predict when you would need to get the front wheel up before you actually needed it up. Now the lift is instantaneous.

Will break it in and ride it more extensively this weekend. So far though it's :clap::sun::rider:

Back