• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Erzberg Rodeo

Geez!!!!!! Enduros have gotten a little more challenging since I was a kid. This has just about everything - hill climbing, flat tracking elements, cross country, rock climbing, even some trials elements. Finishing is victory.

Please tell me that wasn't a body bag at 2:32.

:tab David Knight, a mutli time winner (the winner in this vid), has also been a multi time world champion trials bike rider. That super rocky section is known as "Carl's Diner". It tends to end the race for a LOT of riders! They have several days of qualification races before the actual enduro. Your qualifying time determines which wave you start with. Each wave has 50 bikes in it and I think they only allow 1500 riders total? Out of that number, there are usually only a small handful, like 10 or less, that actually finish the race. Travis Pastrana did not make it past Carl's diner his first year. I can't remember if Jeremy McGrath finished or not when he did it. There are TONS of great videos on the net of the various races. It is like nothing else...

Back