• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Mark "MC Ryder" Rooney - Tyler, TX

Reaction score
Just joined this forum today. Thought I'd add to the "Members Gallery" for starters. This URL will show my favorite modes of transport: http://community.webshots.com/user/zgryder

I've met one of the members who've posted here on the gallery. I've spoke with Dave "terrebandit" Terre at some East Texas BMW Plus meetings. Kudos, Dave, on the newest Bandit. It's great to find another Lone Star motorcycle site.

Hey Mark!

Sorry I've missed the BMW club meetings lately. Nice of you guys to invite a bandit! :lol:

Actually, Rick has been asking me to come but I've been so darn busy at work. I'll get there one of these days.

Several other "Tyler guys" have found there way over here. Bob Mizner is one of them. I also got Dirk Streely and a few others that you might have met before. We still need to work on Rick!

Dave

Bob is a member here? I don't recall him registering? Geez, been forever since I have seen him...

Adios,

Oi... my memory is going fast... :roll: Must be because he doesn't post ;-)

Adios,

Back