• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello TWT from inner loop Houston :D

Reaction score
Real quick cause I gotta run, sorry. I did not want to just start posting without introducing myself, that would be rude. ;-)

I am in Houston on the south side. Currently I have a 2004 GSXR600 that I like to put a lot of miles on, put 10K in first 6 months. The last couple months have not been that great for one reason or another. Mostly weather :angryfir: It is too bad that there aren't some better curves closer to me, I have to ride a while to get to anything good with the exception of Crabb, which I am not a huge fan of.

It says to post pics so here are a couple:

This is a group pic at a park in Jan. this year which is definately one of my favorite places to go so far:
Group Pic

GSXR Pic 1

GSXR Pic 2

*** Images changed to links - Wider than 500 pixels [Mod] ***

Another "59" member as well. I just found out what that meant a couple of weeks ago.

Back