• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Spotted SV650 on 2222 and Mopac

Reaction score
Andy,

Was that you on 2222 last night around 9? I just got back from Lime Creek Rd. and the fun part of 2222.

:mrgreen:

John aka Irondawg

Na,

I havent had a chance to get out all week with the rain and all. Actually havent been on the SV in 2 weeks, with vacation and all. I am planning to sync up the carbs and change the oil this weekend and hopefully get out a couple of evenings next week while I wait for the VFR to get here.

Na,

I havent had a chance to get out all week with the rain and all. Actually havent been on the SV in 2 weeks, with vacation and all. I am planning to sync up the carbs and change the oil this weekend and hopefully get out a couple of evenings next week while I wait for the VFR to get here. LCR huh, sounds like you were having a little fun.

There are enough Austin riders on this site now that we should all try to do a get together. Maybe a pi-run to Marble Falls or something. WIll have to think about that, uhmm.

Back