• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Time to decompress!

Tourmeister

Keeper of the Asylum
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Friday
Howdy,

:tab Well, the Memorial day weekend trip to Arkansas was fantastic despite some lame weather. It was so much fun, I went back all last week and just got in Friday evening. It was a great week and it made coming home really tough. Then today we did the newbie group ride. It was a great success. We had 14 bikes, everyone rode very well, there were no accidents or incidents. The shift lever came loose on one of the Honda 919's and we had a quick roadside maintenance clinic. With that fixed we were able to continue. The weather was great. We knocked out right around 220 miles from start to finish from Huntsville. Of course, everyone else had the mileage from their homes to here and back on top of that. John "irondawg" Morin gets the Butt Burner award for coming in from Austin this morning, doing the whole ride, and then riding home. He did just over 600 miles. This ride was so much fun I will definitely be planning another. The reponse was great.

:tab But now I am really tired and am off to bed. Trip reports and pictures will be forthcoming. Although, I may head down to Houston tomorrow for the MotoGP party to watch Colin... hmmm...

Time to decompress

Hi Scott.

Excellent ride as always. A+ roads. Incredible day. Thanks for leading us. Sorry I missed you at the Moto G.P. Party. Looking forward to doing that again.

Hope that this time there will be no more GIECO SQUIRRELS or SUICIDAL BAMBIS. :eek: :shock: :eek:

Thanks again

Vittorio.

Back