• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Emma Long ride....

Man Emma was brutal (again) with not much room to make my own wind. But I saw a friendly face and met a new friendly face here inspiring me to ride on. It was a good time.

Man Emma was brutal (again) with not much room to make my own wind. But I saw a friendly face and met a new friendly face here inspiring me to ride on. It was a good time.

I also ran into a KTM rider name Dave on the trail. He was catching his breath after getting stuck on an uphill climb. Much faster rider than me as I never saw him again. :lol2:

I plan to be there Sunday, probably about 8 to beat the heat.

JT

JT
Sunday you say? I have to check my calendar, but the KTM hasn't been started in a couple of months, it's probably feeling neglected.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

JT

If JT is going to be there, I got to see if I can get myself out there. I'll post up and let you know. I usually start my ride at the top of the park and work my way down to the parking lot so I'll try to be there around 8:00. :chug:

If JT is going to be there, I got to see if I can get myself out there. I'll post up and let you know. I usually start my ride at the top of the park and work my way down to the parking lot so I'll try to be there around 8:00. :chug:

Why haven't I thought of that ? I'll start the same . Just have to find a place to enter .

I plan to be there again Sunday morning also, hopefully by sunrise at the latest but that's a stretch goal. Don't anybody wait for me, especially since the only relief you're gonna get is to just keep moving as the day progresses.

Doggoneit, I have to cancel. Sorry guys, it was shaping up to be a great group with Justin, Tom, Johnny and Vinny. We'll try again soon. Y'all have fun without me. :headbang:

Doggoneit, I have to cancel. Sorry guys, it was shaping up to be a great group with Justin, Tom, Johnny and Vinny. We'll try again soon. Y'all have fun without me. :headbang:

We are still going JT. We'll miss you :rider:

The Wee developed a case of SDEP (Sudden Decrease of Electrical Power). I got less than an hour away from home and had to turn around. Very disappointing, had been planning that trip for 2 months.

Silver lining; I switched vakay and now have 2 consecutive weeks off. I think I hear Mexico calling.

Guys why aren't you all coming to Durango ? Just got to the hotel in Santa Rosa. Will be unloading the bikes tomorrow afternoon for a shakedown ride. Oh did I mention the highs are in the 70s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys why aren't you all coming to Durango ? Just got to the hotel in Santa Rosa. Will be unloading the bikes tomorrow afternoon for a shakedown ride. Oh did I mention the highs are in the 70s

SAB did get two weeks off, but its the last week of Sep thru the first week of Oct.
We'll have to wait till next year for CO.

Last edited:
Had a blast as usual @Emma today. Saw more friendly faces there keeping the inspiration going. Can't wait for things to cool down a little.

Thanks again Justin for showing me how it's done on those steps. That was awesome!

:headbang:

Headed there around 8. Nice temp and wind . A bit wet , just have to be easy on the throttle.

Back