• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Barber Vintage Festival

I am planning on riding the Friday afternoon tiddler run with my ct90. Wish I had another 100cc bike or less for a friend. Getting late to get another small bike road ready, especially since all my wrench time is on some old sl350s.

Saturday morning trials is fun to watch too. My daughter lives in Kerrville so I do not plan on camping. It is a top notch event for vintage bikes.

I am planning on riding the Friday afternoon tiddler run with my ct90. Wish I had another 100cc bike or less for a friend. Getting late to get another small bike road ready, especially since all my wrench time is on some old sl350s.

Saturday morning trials is fun to watch too. My daughter lives in Kerrville so I do not plan on camping. It is a top notch event for vintage bikes.

Sure you are not thinking Harvest Classic ? Kerrville to Birmingham is a good commute. I may be wrong but I don't remember any towns called Kerrvile in Alabama

No plans yet, but I'm tossing the idea around.
I'd better get with it, close-in rooms are getting scarce.

I just happen to have a pristine 1972 CL 100 with 2400 miles on it sitting in the garage

I am planning on attending the barber event. All ready have purchased my 3 day ticket and camping pass for Lot C.

For 2013 - I will leave for Barber on my ST1300 on 4 Oct to tour then attend the Festival. I usually go solo, but other riders welcome. I will be camping at Barber.

For 2013 - I will leave for Barber on my ST1300 on 4 Oct to tour then attend the Festival. I usually go solo, but other riders welcome. I will be camping at Barber.

I will probably do the same.

Vinny,

My vacation dates are approved and only world's end will prevent me from this trip. They are not selling tickets now. Help me keep track of ticket sales. I would hate for the spots to be sold out.

Also, I will be trucking to Ouray on 2 or 3 Aug followed by the West Fest at Buena Vista on 9 Aug, followed by Taylor Park then working west before RTB on 17 August. So far I'm solo, but welcome others to join in for part or all.

Back