• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

ST1100 in Corpus Christi

Reaction score
Hi,

This is my first post on this forum. I have read quite a few posts, and I must say that the pie-runs sounds like a lot of fun. From here it's about a 4 hour drive, so not too bad. I just hope next time is on a day that works out for me, and it be nicer if someone from here was going too.

I've attached a picture of me 1996 Honda ST1100. Earlier this year I dropped it making a turn. The road was very slick, and I underestimated the road. My leg was a little sore, and a broken mirror and windshield, that was about it.

I recently ordered a new summer mesh/air vented jacket, hopefully that keep me cool(er).

Anyway, just wanted to say hello to everybody... HI!

Mickel

Attachments

• IMAG0206(1).jpg
    IMAG0206(1).jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 182
The Pie Run in July is planned for Ingleside - hope to see you there!

I am so there! I sure hope it won't conflict with my schedule, if I know enough time in advance, I can move things around...

I'll keep checking the forum, thanks everyone!

Mickel

Ok, I browsed the forum, July 25th, not a perfect day, but i'll make it. Too bad I can't make it to Bluebonnet cafe, I hear they got some killer pie.

Mickel

Mickel,

I live off of Saratoga & Weber. Both the wife & I ride. I've been known to turn a wrench or three in my time too. If you're ever going out for a ride, give me a buzz. I should make the pie run in Ingleside this year. I found the list just a week or two after the pie run last year. Ironically, I work in Ingleside too.

AJ

Back