• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Anybody ride "trials" in the (north?) Austin area?

Fab

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Juan
Last Name
Vega
I'm intrigued by these trials bikes. But how do I get a leg over one...without dropping $5-$8k...ouch.

I ride a little modded CRF250L so I'm already a fan of slow(ish) and lightweight...but the idea of putzing around a small area full of rocks and obstacles for an hour is really interesting.

Anyway - was hoping there were a few fans out there that maybe I could meet up with and at least see/talk about trials bikes.

Wednesday nights at Emma Long City Park. Be prepared to be amazed and humbled. You should be able to pick up a good bike under 4k from someone upgrading.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

Go Wednesday to Emma long . Say hi to the trials guys and show interest. Most of the time they let you ride one around a few obstacles.

I agree. The two times I went to Emma long there were a few trials guys putting around

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

It's not a huge turn out, but you usually see 6 to 8 bikes on a wednesday evening!! at Emma Long, some start arriving around 3:00pm.

Gary

Back