• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SOLD - 2005 Suzuki DL650 SOLD

jerryc

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
SOLD

Want to sell my 2005 DL650 Vstrom with 17,893 miles. The bike is in very good condition. Has a Madstad adjustable windshield bracket with a brand new V-Stream windshield. The stock windshield and another aftermarket windshield are included. I just installed a new Enduro Guardian skid plate with highway pegs, and a new radiator guard. Also has a headlight guard and a tank bag. Has very good Avon Distanzia tires. Includes new EBC brake pads for the front and rear not installed as the pads on the bike are still in good condition. All fluids changed within the last 100 miles. I just installed new stock handguards as the ones on the bike were pretty scratched up. Also has Fenda Extenda, 12v power plug, center stand, Studebaker shift lever (not installed), Dynojet Power Commander, and Givi Crash Bars.

SOLD

Selling this, my Moto Guzzi, and my Bushtec trailer as I am buying Kurts R90/6and I just want to have 2 bikes (the BMW and my Goldwing).
Please let me know if you have any questions. I have issues posting pictures on this site. PM me your email and I will be happy to send you pictures.

I am located on the NW side of Houston near 290 and BW8.

Clean and Clear Title in my name. Inspected and registered thru 2016.

I plan to be in the Austin area Friday or Saturday and possibly in the Dallas area also so I could deliver.

Thanks in advance,
Jerry

Last edited:
Re: 2005 Suzuki DL650

That's a deal on s wee Strom! I doubt this bike will last long.

Re: 2005 Suzuki DL650

This one?..... Sure is pretty.
i-Vvgr973-L.jpg

i-kTGfwCn-L.jpg

i-b78gtb7-L.jpg

i-5VPjXrj-L.jpg

i-KtxZMBt-L.jpg

i-TjxCfZH-L.jpg

i-XKXWqpj-L.jpg

Thanks to everyone for the inquiries and help with the pictures.

The bike has been sold

Thanks Robb

Knew that wouldn't last long and was sorely tempted myself even though (right now :trust:) I think ten bikes may be enough. :lol2:

But ya gotta watch out for that Jerry guy.

Drove down to meet and buy his BMW CD changer and invited him and his luv'ly wife out for dinner and the b*****d stole the check while she distracted me. I'm betting they've pulled that dodge before. Ya just cant trust anyone nowadays! :giveup::lol2::giveup:

Back