• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Montgomery/Conroe area Bike Nights - Thursdays 6:30pm

Any ideas for this week? I might be off again. . .The key word there is might.

I sure would have guessed that the key word was 'off'. We all know you're off, no might about it. :rofl: I might be able to make it also, I'm OFF all the time.

Any ideas for this week? I might be off again. . .The key word there is might.

Half a bubble off I'd say.....

I'm in town and will try to get wherever the place is this week. Still not on two wheels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I sure would have guessed that the key word was 'off'. We all know you're off, no might about it. :rofl: I might be able to make it also, I'm OFF all the time.

I might be off work too. :mrgreen:
Half a bubble off I'd say.....

I'm in town and will try to get wherever the place is this week. Still not on two wheels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Full bubble, I don't do halfway. :nana:

Hi all,
How about BBQ at Vernon's on 105? :eat::eat:
T1 = Does that equal the Terminator? Surely not that durable., but thanks.
:sun:

How many folks expected to attend tonight and how late does it run? I have Ride for Kids training this evening but might be able to swing by.

The girls have plans this evening and hopefully Daniel and I will get do to some dirt bike riding after work, so we're out for this week.

Back