• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Friday Night Ice Cream Bikes, 6:30 PM

I'm out this week.

It has been a long week at work and I am getting up in the middle of the night to take Linda to the airport tomorrow.

Rich did get the small Pelican cases? 2- weeks we have SLAP. We need to be ready.

iu
Aaand heeeeeeeeee's out!

Last edited:
Headed that way. Hopefully the construction traffic won't take me more that an hour and 15 minutes.:giveup:

Sorry to miss tonight. Too much being gone and work and had to get up at 03:00 this morning...Dale get well!

Those of you who were there last week witnessed me having problem with my asthma. Well, IT GOT worse. So I'm confined to staying home indoors.
On some new more powerful meds as of yesterday, so hopefully I can make it next week.

Not able to talk on the phone either. I get too winded and have flair ups if I try and talk too mush. And my voice is soft and raspy, so you wouldn't recognize it was me anyway.

Have fun!

Oh and that construction traffic last week afterwards, took me 2 hours to get home.
Got caught in the 820 lane shut down and walked the bike in traffic 4 miles.
Might be why my asthma hit so hard the next day!

First post in this massive thread says Burger Box on Glenview.

Still the place where all the cool kids hang out?

What's it like traveling east on 820 @ 35 these days?

Back