• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Worn out from Adams Ranch, Feb 15, 2014

RollingJ

You can be a 0 or a
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Last Name
Sims
27 riders rode the Adams Ranch today, raising $620 for a fellow rider with cancer. Don't forget, we are doing it again next weekend.

The weather was perfect, the trail was really working in, and I'm beat to a pulp.

I got to meet a lot of great people, and I hope to ride with them again soon.

Here's the stump that Jeepman ran directly into while chasing me around. This caused him to fly over the bars, ripping the plastic off the top of his handguards but doing no other damage.

Jeepman%2527s+stump.jpg

That's a stump? ^^ :eek2: Looks like a piece of shrapnel. :lol2:

Meriden and I stopped by the parking area for a visit, we were on the wrong bikes for the trails though. Hope to bring the KDX back out there next weekend. Met a lot of folks from the Texas Offroad Network for the 1st time. :wave: Hope to see y'all again. :thumb:

Howdy Jake.

CIMG2727_zps00ef9880.jpg

CIMG2717_zps662f4276.jpg

CIMG2718_zpsf5db3910.jpg

CIMG2719_zps9c4947f0.jpg

CIMG2720_zps8d799ee4.jpg

CIMG2721_zps6200f9d2.jpg

CIMG2722_zpsb40b408d.jpg

CIMG2723_zps1181b5eb.jpg

CIMG2724_zps337251b7.jpg

CIMG2725_zpsdc760516.jpg

CIMG2726_zps439cd415.jpg

Great turnout RJ. :clap: :flip: :clap:

Rman , you need to do more riding and less picture taking :lol2: I am planning on being there on the 22nd :rider: I might even do some picture taking :mrgreen:

Twice the weight and twice as fast. Lol

Signatures ???? We don't need no stinking signatures !!!!!

Sure , that's what I'm taking . LOL.

Twice the weight and twice as fast. Lol
Careful now, you know how I love a good challenge. :trust: 1 lap at Adam's Ranch, my XR against your XR? Dude, you'll get the run for your $$ but :moon: if I drop it, you have to stop and help me pick it up. :rofl:

Last edited:
I ain't racing. But I will continue to run my mouth like I can ride like superman :)

I had a great time riding out there. It is the first time I’ve ridden any single track in years and I’m still feeling it today.:giveup: I only got to ride until noon but got 5 laps in. I wish I could go back this coming weekend, but life will not allow.
Thanks to Joel for setting this up and leading us around the first lap.:clap: I rode the rest of the time with AustinJake, Vinny, and Jeepman. It was nice to meet you guys. Thanks for letting me hang with ya’ll I hope to do it again. I got to ride the first lap with JT and Electrified good to see you guys and visit a little bit. I meet many others and like always can’t remember everyone .
I did see Rman and Meriden as thay were heading out but didn’t get to say Hi.:wave:
I did take one bump to the head from a limb on my last lap don’t know what changed but it was a solid hit. I heard later that AustinJake found the same one.

Great fun today. Weather was awesome. Rear tire is toast! Lots of chunks out.
I was worn out after 5 laps.
Thanks for letting us ride.

Attachments

• CAM00881.jpg
    CAM00881.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 294
Excellent ride! Joel has done a great deal of work out there. :thumb:

And Bar-B-Q also! Thank you Joel, I hope the turn out was good for donations.

Sam

Back