• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: WEST/CENTRAL HOUSTON DUAL-SPORT MEET UP

Tomorrow night March 22, we will meet at 7pm at:

The Live Oak Grille
10444 Hempstead Hwy
Houston, TX 77092
713-686-9625

Post up if you plan to join us so we have a head count for a table. If we have 3 or more confirmed by 4pm...it's a go. If we don't, we'll reschedule for Wednesday, April 5th.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Well, it looks like everyone is out on a ride somewhere. (I hope!) We will meet again Wednesday, April 5th at 7pm. Check here closer to the date for the location.

Ride safe everyone! :flip:

Travel Diva

My6 and I am have other obligations​ this week and next. SO...our next meet-up will be April 19th. Stay tuned here for location.

Ride safe!

Travel Diva

This Wednesday, April 19th, we'll be gathering at 7pm at the

Live Oak Grill
10444 Hempstead Hwy.
Houston, TX 77092

Hope to see you all there. Please post up if you're​ attending.

TravelDiva

If you haven't already, check out this interactive map of TWTEX members and post your forum name on your location. It's really cool to see where everyone is located.

https://goo.gl/jFTNQN

If we don't have at least 3 people post up by 4pm that they're attending tonight, we will postpone the meet-up.

:flip::flip::flip:

Nobody posted up so I will assume you're all out on some fantastic adventure rides.

We'll will post up the next meetup soon!

Ride safe! :flip::flip::flip:

Well err.. thats too much traffic to negotiate between Sugar Land and even the juiciest 'burger.. consider moving the pow-wows out more West will ya?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well err.. thats too much traffic to negotiate between Sugar Land and even the juiciest 'burger.. consider moving the pow-wows out more West will ya?

At the risk of revealing my smart-*** nature...note the name of the group...lol
:lol2:

I understand about the traffic. There is at least one other regular meet-up in Katy that I know about. We usually meet up at restaurants north and south of Katy Freeway between the west side of downtown and the Beltway. We can venture outside of that area occasionally...if we get a Hall Pass.

Please join us when you can make it. We meet every other week if we have enough people who are in town and post up that they're coming.

:flip:

Will scan for the Katy meetup thanks TD. Grand Pkwy makes for a great Wee-ride. Happy miles!

Will scan for the Katy meetup thanks TD. Grand Pkwy makes for a great Wee-ride. Happy miles!

Come join us sometime and we might let you pick the place. Might consider a Wee Ride on the Grand Parkway... :-D

TD

Where ARE you, SB? :doh: We've missed seeing you!

I was in BB when I posted, did a couple weeks of roaming around on the bike last month. As much as I love to ride, more and more I just detest getting out in Houston freeway traffic to join the meets. I usually plan very carefully and only leave and return to Houston between the hours of 10pm to 5am.

b1dc17a8ad1356efea5104a077801fab.jpg

_

TODAY
Wednesday, May 3rd
we'll be gathering at 7pm at:

LIVE OAK GRILL
10444 Hempstead Hwy.
Houston, TX 77092

If we have 3 or more people it's a go!

We'll be discussing the format and frequency of this meet-up group.

Hope to see you all there. Please post up if you're​ attending.

TravelDiva

Since no one has posted up that they're attending, we will push this meeting forward. Stay tuned right here for more details to come!

Travel Diva :flip:

Where ARE you, SB? :doh: We've missed seeing you!

TD

I was in BB when I posted, did a couple weeks of roaming around on the bike last month. As much as I love to ride, more and more I just detest getting out in Houston freeway traffic to join the meets. I usually plan very carefully and only leave and return to Houston between the hours of 10pm to 5am.

b1dc17a8ad1356efea5104a077801fab.jpg

_

Resized_20170423_143243_zpsszaehg1h.jpg

20170424_181340_zpsi7iazbng.jpg

burr_zpsfiwzpyti.jpg

Last edited:
There is no meetup tonight. Check here next week!

Travel Diva

Tonight may be the last cool night we can ride to our meet-up. Post up if you plan to attend. If we have three or more people post up, it's a go.

7pm

LIVE OAK GRILL
10444 Hempstead Hwy.
Houston, TX 77092

Okay, I take it you're all out riding in this great weather...check back in two weeks!

Ride safe!

Travel Diva

*****SUMMER HIATUS*****

We will be taking a break from our every-other Wednesday night meet-up during the summer. Check back here after school starts in the fall for information on the next regularly-scheduled meet-up.

In the meantime...

We will be posting a weekend breakfast or lunch occasionally for anyone interested in meeting up during the hiatus.

Ride Safe...Ride Often...!!

Travel Diva :flip:

Back