• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RIDE TO EAT: 4/9 Meet n Greet n Eat with A Ride on the side

Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Wright
Howdy everyone Aprils M@G@E will be held in conjunction with the Strom-A-Thon gathering in Kerrville. This place was recommended by Rich and I took the crew out Sunday to sample their grub. Had a burger,BLT, and chicken tenders. All good really liked the fries and onion rings purdy tasty also.:eat: Pictures to come if I can get them to download.

Anyone interested in joining in on the food,fun and friendship please sign up on this thread. I will update Brew Dawgs on the amount of TWT riders that are joining in.:rider: Just a short ride from the KOA to eats Sunday. Sign up and hang out with us for Sunday grub. Sounds like they are planning on placing us in the side room so we will have that whole area for ourselves.:deal:

Everyone welcome show on up even if you are not attending Strom-A-Thon. Love to see plenty of folks there new ones and seasoned veterans as well.:chug:

2262 Bandera Hwy
Kerrville Texas
830-955-5518
Time: 11AM Sunday April 9th

"IN":clap:
DFW Tom
Zephyr
Ron Stromer
Simmons1
rhodyne
KamLeeR
KP
Rick M
Mr2mch
RichK
euromedic
EL_Chamiso
Retiredtosoon+1
dualsportvet
Timbercat
FCBH................17

Thinking?:scratch:
maximus_flavius
Ed Winters
big dave-gs
randypower
MacDaddy

Last edited:
Drew, I grew up in the area, need to come down and see my Grandma, and visit some roads too. Consider me in for now provided the weather doesn't go sideways.

In for sure.

Ron, if my schedule holds up I may be actually off on Friday and willing to do somenreal riding for a change. Let me know what your's looks like and maybe we can figure something out.

Ron, if my schedule holds up I may be actually off on Friday and willing to do somenreal riding for a change. Let me know what your's looks like and maybe we can figure something out.

Sounds great, Rob. I'll be heading down Friday the 7th for sure, most likely hooking up with another group or two along the way. Room reserved at the Super 8, Kerrville. If the weather holds out, it will be an awesome weekend.

Y knot.....
99b6b4c9a3a0a1694844e9a596cea358.jpg

sooooooooo N

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Sounds great, Rob. I'll be heading down Friday the 7th for sure, most likely hooking up with another group or two along the way. Room reserved at the Super 8, Kerrville. If the weather holds out, it will be an awesome weekend.

Sounds like Friday is a good day to ride. Not sure what way you guys usually head down. I've always catered to going down through San Saba and that area.

Sounds like Friday is a good day to ride. Not sure what way you guys usually head down. I've always catered to going down through San Saba and that area.

FM 580 is tore up starting at the Bend towards San Saba as of last Sunday. Take 16 from San Saba down instead. 501 towards Cherokee is good as well as FM 580 from Bend to Lampasas.

Count me in also, and for a ride afterwards. If there's a pack that needs leading, I know the roads.... :D

Count me in also, and for a ride afterwards. If there's a pack that needs leading, I know the roads.... :D

I can vouch for that! Rich led us on an awesome ride a few months ago when we had an impromptu trip to Kerrville and the sisters. That's his home turf!

I miss living in Kerrville now that I have a motorcycle but I'm afraid all the blue-hairs and Snow-birds would run me down, which says a lot considering I live in the DFW area, lol

I miss living in Kerrville now that I have a motorcycle but I'm afraid all the blue-hairs and Snow-birds would run me down, which says a lot considering I live in the DFW area, lol

Traffic was light on two of the sisters a few Sundays ago. Town was so-so.

Hey Drew.. I'm a definite maybe. I'll be helping my wife doing her first glass beads show at the trade days in Boerne. If all is going well, I'll run up to Kerrville to meet you for lunch. A man's gotta eat.

Last edited:
Back