• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

AUSTIN: Annual BBQ by Woodbutcher and M38A1 - 4/29/17

In. This will be the week before kidney surgery. I plan to bring sippin' whiskey for the pit crew, plus fresh snacking veggies!

Joyce and I will be there. Joyce says she'll make a corn, black bean and jicama salad. Thanks for hosting on a weekend other than the Moto GP!

CC and I plan on attending. Not sure what to bring as we won't have access to a kitchen. Any ideas?

Hey... that's right between my trip to Mexico :rider: and... my other trip to Mexico :sun:

So, I'm a very highly likely +2. Will check the sign up list later and bring something.

Goes until...?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Until food is gone? I'm figuring a couple of hours, starting at noon. I know Scott will want to clean up, get the pit fire out and get home for some sleep since he works on Sunday, but the meat will stay here. So as long as we help him pack up and thank him, we can hang out. I won't be in a hurry to wrap up.

Honestly, I have a big yard and couple of extra rooms if people want to stay here either Friday or Saturday nights. I know one guest bed is claimed, but that leaves two others.

CC and I plan on attending. Not sure what to bring as we won't have access to a kitchen. Any ideas?

Great, it will be good to see you all. Water bottles? Sodas? I know it would kill CC to buy baked goods :-)

Honestly, I have a big yard and couple of extra rooms if people want to stay here either Friday or Saturday nights. I know one guest bed is claimed, but that leaves two others.

Dibs, please. One bed. Friday night for sure. And saturday night too.

I will be there. Haven't seen you since the time you let me sit on the DR. It wont be at noon though, I have to pick up my boy from PT. I'll shoot over after.

Working so will miss it this year. :-(

Hey... that's right between my trip to Mexico :rider: and... my other trip to Mexico :sun:

So, I'm a very highly likely +2. Will check the sign up list later and bring something.

+2?
:ponder:

Yeah, solo on the GSA first, then to the beach with the GF (non-adventure model), gotta go to Detroit in between (to actually work :headbang:), but will be back for a day...this day :bbq::eat:

Looking forward to seeing you...it's been a while. And I've learned a couple words of Spanish since then.

Yeah, solo on the GSA first, then to the beach with the GF (non-adventure model), gotta go to Detroit in between (to actually work :headbang:), but will be back for a day...this day :bbq::eat:

Looking forward to seeing you...it's been a while. And I've learned a couple words of Spanish since then.

Muy bien...

Until food is gone? I'm figuring a couple of hours, starting at noon. I know Scott will want to clean up, get the pit fire out and get home for some sleep since he works on Sunday, but the meat will stay here. So as long as we help him pack up and thank him, we can hang out. I won't be in a hurry to wrap up.

Very well. [emoji106][emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This looks promising, however, I am kinda' committed to the pie run. Any way to change the date or morph into one event?

bbq.gif

RB

This looks promising, however, I am kinda' committed to the pie run. Any way to change the date or morph into one event?

bbq.gif

RB

Unless you are committed to baking the pies, it should not be a though decision..
:trust:

bbq.gif

RB

I tried to talk Leon into combining them. Best I can think of is to bring a pie.

Back