• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Friday Night Ice Cream Bikes, 6:30 PM

Curley's on CampBowie in west Fort Worth is amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, but this has been going on at the same location since for almost 10 years. The location isn't likely to change anytime soon.

Yes, but this has been going on at the same location since for almost 10 years. The location isn't likely to change anytime soon.

Dang.... this June will be 10 years!?!?! Who would have thought?

I really do need to get back out and make more of these. I know April won't be in the cards but I'm holding out hope for May!

this friday two regulars will be suffering from hypothermia. :eek2:

6c99aee019588f9057ee8aec44a725a9.jpg

The Dragin Lady and I will be out this week too. I'll be in Tulsa and she's planning a TV marathon.

Hey guys, I may hit one of these soon. I am working nights but get every other Friday off. Next week is my off day.
How has ever won been?

Not bad, Rich.
Been busy lately with house stuffs and new night shift schedule. Shift sucks but it has its perks. I'm only serving a year or so before I head back to days. Aside from that, doing great!

Hello guys. I am new to Two Wheeled Texans and if it had not been for two of your Friday Night Ice Cream Bike members that I met this weekend so coincidentally I may have never found this local forum!

My name is Joey Bryant, Christian - 34 year old single father of 3 , raised and bread right here in Arlington, Tx. Currently working for a bank you may have heard of "Jp Morgan Chase". Not a banker, i'm in subpoenas - processing all of the civil and criminal charges brought on our customers and employees so it's a stressful job but interesting.

Tossinglead and Brian-reddog were nice enough to give me the link to yalls forum. My two riding buddies are my 11 year old son and my 9 year old daughter Kyler and Bella so they will really enjoy the Ice Cream Social!

I recently purchased my very first motorcycle and i OWN IT so it's both an accomplishment and a very exciting monumental time for me! I grew up with a neighbor who loved to ride and had many motorcycles. They would take me out riding with them but my parents would never allow me to have one as they always said "You'll break your neck'. almost like Ralphies mother "You'll shoot your eye out". <--- A Christmas story.

20 something years later and i'm just not purchasing my first Bike! 2013 F700gs and i'm loving every minute of it. I get out as often as i can. I am a member of Advrider but can't seem to find any local riders so i haven't met any riding buddies but am also on the lookout!

Anyways thats a little bit about me and i'm really looking forward to meeting up and riding with some of you!

Thanks again.
Joey

thank you sir , you as well. Look forward to bringing my little Bell w/ me !

Betsy Father is in town. I will try make it ice cream? May be drop in.... have to go
Rich GS in garage, needs a cleaning. lol

Betsy Father is in town. I will try make it ice cream? May be drop in.... have to go
Rich GS in garage, needs a cleaning. lol

My daughter and I are going to make it hope to see you there

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

I'd love to make it out to one these. Been a while since I've seen ya'll. Bike is in pieces for maintenance. Maybe next week...

Back