• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Suzuki GSXR-750 Sold

Reaction score
2006 Suzuki GSXR-750, 13,300 miles. Second owner, always well cared for, red and black. After market pipe, gel seat, original seat, 300 miles on Dunlop qualifier tires, rear seat cowling, runs extremely well. It rolled off the kick stand once and received slight scuffing on left side. Never wrecked, raced, or abused in any way. Texarkana area lower price $4500

Sold

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    60.9 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:
Re: Suzuki GSXR-750

Another picture

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    60.1 KB · Views: 140

Another picture and new lower price, $4500

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    44.5 KB · Views: 98

Thanks,
Great bike. Sun came out got a better picture, it does shine.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 131

Riding season is here, this would make someone a great motorcycle.:rider:

With a price of $4500 no one would be disappointed! This not a ragged out 06 sport bike. It has spent its whole life garaged. Title right here, really ready to go.

Last edited:

With a price of $4500 no one would be disappointed! This not a ragged out 06 sport bike. I has spent its whole life garaged. Title right here, really ready to go.

I'd like to buy this. I'm waiting on a work deal to go through. I should know in the next couple weeks. If it completes...I'll get it. Signed, sealed, and delivered.

Several people were worried about bein lowered, so I took the link out and it is stock suspension now.:sun::sun::sun: Sun is shinning, great bike to take a great ride, this bike will give you a thrill. It has always been garage kept, not a ragged out 06 sport bike.

Back