• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Suzuki 1982 RM 250 sold

Reaction score
1982 Suzuki RM 250, got it to do AHRMA, never did.
Used very little, only some trail riding, runs really good, starts easy, and is scary fast. It is a 35 yr old dirt bike, but looks and runs good like only a two stroke can. AHRMA coming to Jefferson in April. Near Texarkana, cash, Bill of sale only, $1400. Comes with complete overhaul kit, piston, rings, gaskets, wrist pin, shifter, all new unused.

SOLD

Last edited:
Re: Suzuki 1982 RM 250 $1690

Picture of parts

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    60 KB · Views: 144
Re: Suzuki 1982 RM 250 $1690

Another bike picture

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    134.5 KB · Views: 186
Re: Suzuki 1982 RM 250

Are there no two stroke lovers out there? The exhaust has no dents, picture included. Explosive Mx ride.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    73.7 KB · Views: 95

Awesome bike! Brings some good and some scary memories.

I would definitely like to have it. But, adult priorities.....

I'd buy it in a heartbeat, but at the moment I can't afford a new place to live...

Hey, just for grins, I have a lot of Suzuki RMX parts from around the same time frame if someone is interested...

Now back to the business of selling the RM. Sorry for the interruption:rider:

if that was an '82 125 I would dive on it.
I'm too old and fat as well, but I wish I still had the bike I raced.
the KTM sits because I can't really ride it at this stage of life.

sigh.........

:eek2::eek2::eek2:I can't see how this hasn't been snatched up. This model is VERY competitive in vintage MX. I was spanked many times zukis that looked like this one from the backside. Anything else in this market is $3-4K+...
Old (sch)Cool 2 strokes are WAAAY better than 4 strokes...
This is Family. A TWTX'er needs to step up, Buy, and ride this bike. RH

Thanks for the good comments!
This bike has been held in reserve for years, every time I clean it up and ride it around, I think why do I want to give up a two stroke, what a kick. Sold wife's kick yesterday, cr80, they sure don't make bikes like that any more, or ever again. :eek2:

Back