• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Riding tank to tank on the YZ250F.

Marc B

Reaction score
First Name
Marc
Last Name
Briggs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woHM3CMyNCg&feature=youtu.be

It was 75 today near Georgetown, I am Blessed to live on a farm that I can ride on without ever having to load or unload a bike, it's the only reason I have a dirt bike and no longer ride street, I asked the wife if she wanted to go for a ride but she declined so I set off by myself, I have my YZF geared low so I can ride slower in the rough as I am aging, unexpected jolts hurt, in this video I start at the back of the property and work my way to the front, south to north, my first turn around was due to swamp conditions and the second at 2:25 there was a coyote loping across to my left but you can't see him on the go-pro, anyway it was a gorgeous day for a ride.

011_zpsesp091li.jpg

What a nice day to be out riding .... the YZ blue sure does go well with the blue sky.

Back