• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Tour of Forts - March 23-25

I'm interested but not sure of my schedule at this point. Sounds like a lot of fun.

I am wanting to attend this in a big way - it sounds like tons of fun. Unfortunately the Dragin Lady will be going in for extensive repair work on her back in February and my attendance will depend entirely on how well she's doing by then. It sounds like you have orchestrated another great gathering and I do appreciate you doing it even if I'm not able to get there.

Wishing her good luck on her upcoming repairs! You've got your priorities right, these forts aren't going anywhere. They'll be here for a second fort tour someday.

This time could be your lucky day! :lol2: Of course, 911 buddies have to stick together. I'll call it in for you, Glenn.

That is what friends are for... Calling 911 and gambling on my misfortune. BTW, I bet on myself for starting a fire with the giant blow-torch. :rofl:

I’m in if you’ll have me. I’ll be taking paved road options. Old fart on Goldwing but will camp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m planning on heading out to AZ for 10 days starting 3/21 so I will not be able to attend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How did I miss this? I'll ask the Lovely Bride if I may attend. I am assuming it is a BYOBBG. Is there anything needed to bring for the group?

I got the "Up to you Baby" not really a "go and have fun" hmmmmm
I'll take it as a yes. Bed roll and drinks and from reading some of the earlier comments the big FAK and asprin. :-P

I would like this ride but I have to work two of the three days. Ft Chadborne is just about 60 miles from me so maybe I could meet y'all there on Saturday.

About what is the ETA for Fort Phantom. I could meet y'all there and then ride to Chadbourne and then home.

Routes are suited for big bikes, but any off-road capable bike with 150 mile range should work. I'm aiming for 50/50 dirt & pavement, but may have a bit more dirt if time permits. If we have a little extra time 1 day, some ranch road riding may be in order.

Big bike has new shoes ...

Mitas_E07_02-XL.jpg

Definitely interested, if I'm not out if town for work, actually live not even 2 miles from fort belknap

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Definitely interested if you think the voyager can make the roads, and if I'm not out of town for work, actually live not even 2 miles from fort belknap

Definitely interested if you think the voyager can make the roads, and if I'm not out of town for work, actually live not even 2 miles from fort belknap

Hey Zach ... I hope Battlestar Galactica is treating you well.
Your Strom went to a good home.

I would be cautious about gravel and dirt roads riding BSG.
That's a lot of weight and the wrong tire.

Are those Mitas E-07+ ? Curious as to the mileage you get on them.

E-07 Enduros latest version
Date code is 4417 ...

I only have about 10 miles on them so far.

In 10 short miles, I can say without a doubt the ride is a lot rougher than the trail Attacks.

It'll be interesting to see what the fuel economy is and how long they last.

At 8200 miles, I was at the wear indicators on the TAs

I've been wanting to get in on this but I am thinking I may have to pass. I'm about to move and probably going to spend the next couple weekends packing stuff. Will be glad once this move is done, lol!

I have to miss this time, peoples. Schedule conflicts are conflicty. I will have to sandbag a different ride of yours soon though [emoji38]

Well, I'm still in! This pistol competition, are we shooting at a barn? Because if its a big enough target and we're close enough, I'm often successful at finding the target. :zen:

Ahh, its doing well! Fiancé loves it, and eh, you just have to get used to it, the road to my house is 2 miles of rock and sand! And glad to hear on the Wee

Back