• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Harbor Freight Motorcycle Lift - Black Friday weekend - $280

Reaction score
I’ll be picking mine up this Friday. I’m tired of working close to the ground on my bikes. Just sharing the news. No coupon needed. Also, Mechanix-type work gloves for $3.79. I used these and they last me just as long as the $15 elsewhere store brands. Stock up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where did you see that, the black Friday ad I just looked had it listed for $429?

I'm like Indy, I bought one, had a project bike sit on it for 5 years so never used it. completed the project bike and sold it and had the ramp sit on the floor for 2 more years without getting used so sold it!! I like the idea of lifting the bike up, but in reality it's more hassle to put it on the ramp strap it securely and jack it up, than it is to just work on the bike with a paddock stand!!

Guess i am just odd!!

Gary

Well then there are a lot of us oddballs here haha.

I’ve had mine for 3 years with the same circumstances. I’ve used it more as a catch-all table than anything haha...an el cheap-o folding table would’ve served me just as well.

Reminds me, I need to get out there and clean it off and sell it & the tire changer I’ve never used haha.

Rob

I'm like Indy, I bought one, had a project bike sit on it for 5 years so never used it. completed the project bike and sold it and had the ramp sit on the floor for 2 more years without getting used so sold it!! I like the idea of lifting the bike up, but in reality it's more hassle to put it on the ramp strap it securely and jack it up, than it is to just work on the bike with a paddock stand!!

Guess i am just odd!!

Gary

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back