• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2012 R1200GS Rallye Model

Nice looking rig, Nooner.
I think of all the color schemes and combos, I like the red frame and the red white and blue on the Rallye bike as my single favorite of all of the GS bikes over the years.
Sorry about the divorce and custody battles. I've lived through both of those, not fun times usually. There are always other days and other bikes.
Good luck with the sale and with the other .........

thanks - I am sure this too will pass, it is a bummer to let her go, I thought this would be my 'forever bike' twice now... here's to hoping I get a third chance!

thanks - I am sure this too will pass, it is a bummer to let her go, I thought this would be my 'forever bike' twice now... here's to hoping I get a third chance!

hey, have you seen the newest 2017/18 iteration of the "Rallye" GS ? it might change your mind on your all time favorite......... but the prices ..... good grief , pretty soon we are going to need a pump jack or two in the back yard to fund one of these bikes........

Beautiful bike! Would you consider a sale without the Jesse Hard Bags and if so, what price reduction?

I would really like to keep this bike in the state of Texas so there is a chance it will come back to me... Texas buyers who are interested send me a text at 512 six nine four 789 one.

Last edited:
My HD Electra Glide experiment isn't working out. We should talk.

will consider trade (+/- cash) for the right Land Cruiser or 4runner!

I ended up putting a deposit on a new 2016 GS. Thanks for the info / texts & good luck with your sale.

I am the original owner. divorce forced first sale, then I bought it back from the guy I sold it to, but now custody dispute forces sale again. I will probably buy it back from you in a year or two if you are interested in selling! ;-)

I see you are having trouble unloading this beautiful piece of machinery. Based on your comment above, you should give it to me. I'll maintain it and ride it and enjoy it. When you are ready to have it back, let me know and I'll give it back to you. Neither of us looses any money on the deal and most importantly, the tax man doesn't get to tax it twice. :rofl:

Talked to a guy with exact same bike at Alamo Springs Cafe in Fredericksburg yesterday. That bike really stands out in person. Very unique.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I see you are having trouble unloading this beautiful piece of machinery. Based on your comment above, you should give it to me. I'll maintain it and ride it and enjoy it. When you are ready to have it back, let me know and I'll give it back to you. Neither of us looses any money on the deal and most importantly, the tax man doesn't get to tax it twice. :rofl:

Haha - this is not about hiding the bike from an ex... this is about selling the bike, which I already sold when my ex wasn't my ex, which I bought back from the guys that I sold it to, to pay legal bills that she is now running up as my ex...

I honestly didn't imagine selling it would take this long - I have had plenty of bites, but they all keep buying new GS's straight from BMW! :eek2:

Ok, just figured you are giving the tax man way too much money over this one bike. It sure is a looker and if I could afford it, it'd be parked in my garage.

Ok, just figured you are giving the tax man way too much money over this one bike. It sure is a looker and if I could afford it, it'd be parked in my garage.

Being generous to the tax-man is the least of my problems... The amount that I have spent on legal fees would pay my mortgage for several years...

I need to sell this to stop the bleeding...

if you are interested, please hit me up with trade +cash offers, lowball offers will be considered too. :-(

that is a beautiful truck - but I have three children, and I don't think they would fit in the back of the ext-cab so well!

I honestly didn't imagine selling it would take this long - I have had plenty of bites, but they all keep buying new GS's straight from BMW! :eek2:

Sorry about that! I'm really surprised you still have this one though. The weather has been great for riding the last few weeks and the bike is very well setup for trips.

Back