• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Anyone riding the hill country this weekend 12/8-12-9?

jbh

Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Last Name
Henderson
I have a work event this weekend in San Antonio and plan to bring my bike with me. I plan to ride Saturday, Sunday, maybe Monday. Or at least 2 days. Just wondering if anyone knew of any rides going on. I will ride 3 sisters one day and pick another area for the second day.

if it rains as hard this Friday as they say it's supposed to...you may have issues around the low spots on the 3 sisters...

if it rains as hard this Friday as they say it's supposed to...you may have issues around the low spots on the 3 sisters...

Thanks for the advice. I may ride those the last day.

During the Strom-a-thon I ride this route. It keeps me away from all the traffic on the weekends near the Three Sisters and is a nice blend of low traffic and curves. You pass right by the Alamo Cafe about time for lunch.

https://ridewithgps.com/routes/29011800

I have a work event this weekend in San Antonio and plan to bring my bike with me. I plan to ride Saturday, Sunday, maybe Monday. Or at least 2 days. Just wondering if anyone knew of any rides going on. I will ride 3 sisters one day and pick another area for the second day.
jbh, I'm near Johnson City, Fredricksburg area. Mom said it's okay I ride on Sunday. Let me know if you're planning something then. I'm in for an on/off road ride.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

jbh and I had a great ride today. Started in Blanco, ended in Medina. This high water debris over my left shoulder was at Zoeller Ln at Waring Welfare Rd.
d6f04df1e5f29d678171849ee4067967.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Thanks Karl. It was a good day, a little cool but nice and sunny.

Back