• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Lots of Gear. Jackets etc...

The XTI is a medium so wouldn't fit him. Probably see if we can meet up for the mesh jacket. Also, looks like a black and white leather jacket you have there has no description or price, or is that one sold and you removed that but left the photo?

The XTI is a medium so wouldn't fit him. Probably see if we can meet up for the mesh jacket. Also, looks like a black and white leather jacket you have there has no description or price, or is that one sold and you removed that but left the photo?
Sorry. I screwed up my post edit on the leather jacket. That one is gone.

The white mesh, and the red mesh/not mesh still available. The red is even more meshy once you take it apart.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Sorry. I screwed up my post edit on the leather jacket. That one is gone.

The white mesh, and the red mesh/not mesh still available. The red is even more meshy once you take it apart.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I will take the Tourmaster Red Jacket and the tailbag if you don't wanna ship it.
Wanna Meet Tue at meet n eat?? If not, I can grab it sometime this week .

Back